University of Gloucestershire International Undergraduate Financial aid in UK
High achieving and motivated students who desire to study in UK have a wonderful educational opportunity named International Undergraduate Financial aid offered by the University of Gloucestershire. The study programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Interested students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree coursework at the University are welcome to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
The University of Gloucestershire is a modern university that offers industry-standard services for its students across four separate specialist campuses. By studying here, you can expect a lifestyle that is close-knit and all encompassing, full of culture and natural ambience. Here, you will build your own personal philosophy and career path.
- Institution: University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Awards: NA
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, the candidates must meet these criteria;
- Candidates must be studying full-time and for a minimum of three years on campus.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this opportunity you are required to take admission to the University .
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a Personal Statement, previous transcripts, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission, aspirants must meet all the entry requirements which may include specific grades from A-Levels, BTEC or equivalent qualifications – or a combination of qualifications adding up to a UCAS Tariff UCAS Tariff point total.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose mother’s tongue is not English are expected to demonstrate adequate skills in English by undertaking an English tests.