University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships
The University of Birmingham is offering 30 scholarships worth £10,000 to studens from eligible countries to pursue a one year taught Masters programme at the University.
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Eligible one year taught Masters degree programmes offered at the University
Number of Awards:
International students from the following countries:
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
£10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- • Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the academic year.
- • Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries (see above)
- • Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- • Start their studies at the University on a course delivered on-campus.
- • Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
You must have made an application to study at the University of Birmingham and have received and accepted an offer of admission before submitting a scholarship application.
It is important to visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/international/students/global-masters-scholarship.aspx