Global Accounting and Finance Undergraduate International Awards in UK
Education increases one’s capacities, comprehension and creates a personality. So for supporting talented students in UK, the University of Bristol is offering an educational opportunity named Global Accounting and Finance Undergraduate International Awards. The grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Interested students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university in the UK are welcome to apply for this wonderful opportunity.
The University of Bristol was founded in 1876, it is an open research university situated in Bristol, England. By studying at this university, you have several opportunities to develop your career management skills and possibility of work placements.
- Institution: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Scholarships: Ten
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in these programme:
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Accounting and Finance with Study Abroad
- BSc Accounting and Management
- BSc Accounting and Management with Study Abroad
- BSc Economics and Accounting
- BSc Economics and Accounting with Study Abroad
- BSc Finance.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must have enrolled to begin studying in September 2021 and must be an International student for fee purposes.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Students are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university, then complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: International Students are obliged to check the documents required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, you must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants should submit proof of English language abilities through one of the tests.