EU Scholarships at University of Southampton, UK
Intending to provide first-class education to high achieving and deserving students, the University of Southampton is pleased to offer an educational opportunity named EU Scholarships in the UK. Interested students are welcome to apply, the grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The programme is accessible to those outstanding EU students who wish to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate taught programme at the university of Southampton, UK.
University of Southampton offers several world-wide esteemed courses that encourages students to increase their critical thinking and independent skills that will result to a successful future ambition.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate taught programmes
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at; UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in any field of study offered by the university except the following courses:
- English Language pre-sessional programmes
- Foundation programmes run by our pathway provider partner
- Undergraduate programmes (Bachelor’s) in the Faculty of Medicine
- Undergraduate programmes in the School of Health Sciences, with the exception of Podiatry, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy which are eligible.
- PGCert or PGDip qualifications
- Postgraduate Research programmes i.e. PhD, Doctorate, MPhil, EngD
- Continuing professional development programmes
- Distance Learning programmes, however the MSc Gerontology by distance learning are eligible.
- MSc Data Analytics for Government
- MSc Marine Environment and Resources
- MSc Neonatology
- Programmes offered at a University of Southampton partner institution/campus abroad.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified you must meet these criteria:
- Must be confidential as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes, therefore, the student, are liable to pay full international tuition fees and you will be self-funding.
- Must be a Permanent Resident in a member state of the European Union.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for the program, you must take admission to the appropriate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following supporting documents: Resumé, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, you must go through all the entry requirements of the institution.
- Language Requirement: EU/International candidates must obtain an IELTS score of 6.5 with the minimum of 6.0 in each competency.