CSA Group Graduate Funding Opportunities for International Students in Canada
It the dream of many students to study in Canada, but due to financial obstacles some are unable to do so. For helping students gain quality education, CSA Group is offering the Funding Opportunities for talented international students.
The funding opportunities is designed to assist graduate student in search for knowledge generation related to standards. International candidates at the master’s level studying at any publicly-funded, recognized university in Canada are qualified to apply.
Why you should apply for this programme? The sole aim of CSA Group’s Standard Development organization is to intensify the lives of people through the upgrading of standards in the public and private sectors. It is holding excellence in standards research, development, education, and advocacy. The technical and management standards matured with the 10,000 members to enhance safety, health, atmosphere, and economic efficiency in Canada and globally.
- Institution: CSA Group
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Masters degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria:
- Students must be applying to a graduate program for full-time studies at the Masters level at an accredited Canadian University, or must be currently be enrolled in a Masters program at an accredited Canadian University;
- If awarded the program, the student(s) must be enrolled in a Masters program to hold the award;
- Eligibility is limited in registration at accredited Canadian universities.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, the candidates must submit an application along with the supporting documents via a formal email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: These are the documents required:
- Letter of Support from Supervisor
- Two Referee Forms (submitted directly by the Referees to email@example.com) in the form provided as part of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have excellent grades in their previous academic study, comparable to the minimum Grade Point Average for their preferred degree in any University of their choice in Canada.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose main language is not English will need to prove that their English language skills are sufficient enough to be able to prosper in their studies.